Our client, forming part of an international group of companies is recruiting for a Senior Accountant
- Performing general accounting duties and activities including but not limited to the preparation of monthly management accounts and analysis of variances
- General maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers
- Accounts receivable involving a wide range of worldwide customers.
- Intercompany transactions and intercompany monthly reconciliations
- Responsible for month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting of the quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit process and liaising with external auditors
- Assisting the Head of Finance with the preparation of Financial Statements
- Assistance with cash flow forecasting
- Other ad-hoc projects under the direction of the Financial Controller.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At Least 3 years' experience within accounting
- Knowledge of SAP would be considered an asset
- Able to work in a multicultural team and have collaborative skills
- Ready to travel for training purposes
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Education & Experience
Fully qualified accountant, although a candidate in the final stages of ACCA will also be considered.
Job Reference: FX124
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.