Our client is an international investment company that invests in businesses that operate within the Financial Services, Technology, Real Estate sectors. Due to growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their team.
- The planning, organizing and scheduling of daily and weekly accounting operations
- Preparing the monthly management accounts and ensuring that all deadlines are being adhered to
- Cash-Flow Management
- The continued monitoring of expenses and escalating with senior management on any deviations
- Identifying areas of improvement in the current processes
- Being actively involved in accounting projects and making sure that targets are adhered to
- Interaction & communication with banks, lawyers, auditors and tax advisors
Education & Experience:
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- 3-5 years' experience working within a similar role
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiar with Microsoft applications including Excel whilst Sage would be a plus
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Fluency in English whilst knowledge of German would be considered a strong asset
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.