As a Senior Accountant, you will form part of a team of individuals working within advisory on a specific long term project. The role calls for a fully qualified CPA with a Practicing Certificate in Audit. Only candidates matching these criteria will be eligible for consideration for the role:
- The support in the creation, execution and update of an Implementation Support Work Plan;
- The execution of the implementation support tasks, taking a hands-on approach on the client’s site during all the phases of the implementation;
- The support in the preparation and presentation of the implementation support ongoing progress review reports;
- The support in the preparation and presentation of milestone reports.
Education and Experience:
- Fully qualified CPA
- A Practicing Certificate in Audit
- A minimum of five years experience in accounting
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Maltese
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self-motivated;
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.