As an Accountant, you will form part of the Project Team which will report to the Project Manager.
Responsibilities would include:
- The support in the creation, execution and update of an Implementation Support Work Plan;
- The execution of the implementation support tasks, taking a hands-on approach on the client’s site during all the phases of the implementation;
- The support in the preparation and presentation of the implementation support ongoing progress review reports;
- The support in the preparation and presentation of milestone reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fully Qualified in Accountancy or ACCA;
- A Practising Certificate in Auditing;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience, 3 of which at managerial level;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self-motivated;
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.