Our client, within the retail industry, is currently looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their team.
- Managing day-to-day accounting duties and ensuring the smooth running of the department
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting in the end of year financial statements and annual audit
- Preparing reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies, internal controls, and procedures and assisting in internal audits
- Management of cash flow, intercompany loans, and reconciliations
- Coordinating payments
- Assistance and management of ad-hoc projects
- Assisting in tax compliance and liaising with external tax consultants as required
- Assisting with the compliance of relevant laws & registry requirements, internal regulations and procedures, and privacy requirements
- Liaising with relevant authorities and internal departments
- Assisting the Finance Manager with any ad-hoc requirements
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position would be considered an asset
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Italian
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong focus on achieving targets and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP would be considered an asset.
Education & Experience
Fully qualified through ACCA on in the final stages or equivalent
Hybrid working environment
Job Reference: HQ805
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.