Our Client is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to form part of its Advisory Service Line.
- Filing and documentation of all necessary documents in line with the EU Funding Manual of Procedures 2014-2020;
- Monitoring closely and regularly the internal control mechanisms and risk management approaches adopted within the public administration as one of the main clients for the Firm;
- Verifying all the works carried out against submitted invoices;
- Monitoring the processing of payments on the Structural Funds Database;
- Preparing files for On-the-spot checks and audits carried out by the EU funding authorities;
- Reporting on a regular basis regarding overall progress of the project and disbursement of funds, together with any issues and risks which may affect the successful completion of assigned projects;
- Monitoring adherence to any internal control standards or risk management guidelines;
- Preparing status reviews and assessments on risk management and internal control;
- Carrying out independent objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the operations of auditees, while helping the same auditees to accomplish their objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes;
- Carrying out compliance and assurance functions within the Government Ministries, Departments and Entities that ensure that financial and other related controls, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Carry out quality assurance in line with the deliverables of projects;
- Carrying out compliance and assurance functions on EU and national funds;
- Carrying out financial investigations;
- Submitting quarterly reports.
Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum of MQF Level 6 or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or the equivalent;
- Have a minimum of MQF Level 3 in English and Maltese;
- An MQF Level 7 in the aforementioned areas and other academic or professional qualifications recognized by the MQRIC within NCFHE related to management or auditing or quality control would be considered an asset;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self-motivated;
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.