Purchasing Ledger and Payments Clerk
A vacancy for a Purchasing Ledger and Payments Clerk has arisen.
The key Duties and Responsibilities are not limited to and are as follows:
- Payment runs in line with deadlines and internal controls;
- Posting of payments and their allocations;
- Invoice chasing and postings in accordance with Group guidelines;
- Supplier Statement reconciliations;
- Updating of accrual and prepayment schedules;
- Petty cash and bank reconciliations;
- Reviewing of outstanding payments, payment reversals, credit notes, etc;
- Preparation of banking documents;
- Month end runs.
Education & Experience
- An "A" level in Accounts or an AAT Diploma or the equivalent;
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar function.
- Substantial knowledge in MS applications.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines;
- Great team work skills
Our client is a leading retailer and distributor of several International and designer fashion and sportswear brands.