Our client, a boutique firm, is seeking to recruit a Project Assistant with the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate travel arrangements for employees, from obtaining quotations to making bookings.
- Manage and update datasheets pertaining to expense reimbursement processes at different stages.
- Communicate with temporary workers primarily through email or phone calls.
- Aid in the preparation of regular and ad hoc reports.
- Handle filing, data entry, mail processing, and other administrative tasks as required.
- Assist management with additional project-related tasks as they arise.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent command of English
Education & Experience
- Minimum A Level Standard Of Education
- Candidates in possession of a Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline will be given preference
Job Reference: RL389
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.