Our client within Financial Services is seeking a Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing team.
Main duties include:
- Client bookkeeping and accounting services, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner
- Liaising with client auditors
- Preparation of management accounts in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accounting Principles for Small and Medium Sized Entities (GAPSME);
- Analysing and interpreting management accounts;
- Preparation and submission of clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations;
- Preparation of accountancy files for Audit.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Two years of experience in the preparation of management accounts and is willing to step up his/her career;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are necessary for this role;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring lines of communication remain open;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools including XERO, Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel;
Education & Experience
Part Qualified through ACCA
Job Reference: DN348
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.