Due to business growth, a client of ours operating in the Fintech industry is looking to strengthen their finance department with the addition of a well-experienced Management Accountant to join their team.
- Managing the monthly financial reporting and analysis process
- Supporting the budget and forecasting processes for the business
- Preparing the monthly and year-end financial statements, ensuring periods close accurately and in a timely manner.
- Managing the regulatory reporting processes and liaising with the respective regulators accordingly
- Providing ad-hoc financial analysis and reports as requested by stakeholders and the business from time to time
- Coordinating and cooperating closely with the finance department of the group
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 3 years of previous local experience in a similar role doing budgets, forecasts and management accounts
- Candidates with experience in financial institutions with a regulated entity will be given preference
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English
- Assertive and able to work independently
Education & Experience
Ideally fully-qualified but candidates who have more years of experience will also be considered
- Hybrid working
- Childcare services
- Gym membership
- Performance Bonus
Job Reference: TB471
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.