Forming part of the Finance team and reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Management reporting, including the reporting and monitoring of group expenses;
- Providing IFRS accounting expertise to assist with group consolidation;
- Contributing to document finance policies and procedures;
- Handling VAT and Tax returns;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Additional ad-hoc reporting as requested by the management.
Education and experience:
- A fully qualified Accountant / in the final stages of attaining such qualification;
- Previous experience within a similar role is a requirement;
- Experience in the insurance industry would be considered an asset;
- Availability to travel abroad for business purposes.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Computer literate;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.