Our Client s seeking to recruit, on a full-time basis, a Lawyer to join the Technical Team. The selected Legal Officer will report to the Technical Strategy Manager.
- Conducting research supporting papers and guidance published for the benefit of the Institute’s Members;
- Providing technical input in consultations issued by local authorities and regulators;
- Representing the Institute in local and European fora;
- Participating in training initiatives for Members;
- Supporting the Institute’s Council and Technical Committees to enable them to meet their objectives;
- Technically contributing to the Institute’s quarterly journal and monthly newsletter; and
- Technically contributing to the formulation of the Institute’s Continuous Professional Education Program.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fully qualified and warranted to practice law in Malta;
- Three years minimum post qualification experience;
- Good communication skills with an interest in all issues that affect the Financial Services Industry;
- A focus on information technology, corporate reporting, audit, AML, financial services, gaming, company law, taxation and other local regulatory requirements.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. This post will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to network with both local and foreign stakeholders, including participation in relevant Accountancy Europe working parties.
Our Client is a leading Institute of Accountancy in Malta offering educational services.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.