Our Client is seeking a Fund & Corporate Administrator.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To liaise with the Investment Advisor, Fund Directors, Registrar and other related entities as required in order to administer the funds and to ensure the smooth day to day operation of the funds. The corporate business requires liaising with clients, bankers, brokers and other professional advisors;
- To deal with all in-coming fund queries in an effective and timely manner as well as other general administrative tasks as necessary;
- To assist in the administration of both trusts and investment and property holding companies;
- To calculate and pay all fees and expenses on behalf of the funds and to arrange approval and payment of all fund invoices received;
- To ensure that the funds’ cash is held in accordance with the scheme particulars and to arrange the transfer of funds for investment purchases within the required deadlines;
- To arrange foreign exchange deals as required;
- To review the cash position, ensuring that funds are available to cover all payments due out of the account and investing surplus cash accordingly to maximise the client’s investment income;
- To reconcile bank accounts in accordance with the Company’s agreed procedures and follow up any outstanding reconciling item;
- To ensure that the funds operate within their Investment Guidelines and meet their on-going statutory and regulatory requirements;
- To monitor that the funds are run in accordance with the scheme particulars;
- To assist with the arrangement and coordination of Board meetings as required, including assisting with the production of agendas, board packs and assisting with Directors’ arrangements;
- To ensure that the bookkeeping and accounting arising from all transactions are performed in a timely and accurate manner – the relationship with the accounting team must be interactive and the bookkeeping in line with the templates and structure set out for each client entity;
- To support duties in database and records maintenance;
- Any other such duties that may be reasonably required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good organisational and planning skills;
- Strong academic background and a willingness to undertake further study/training;
- Sound accounting/mathematics knowledge;
- The ability to work on own initiative and to be part of a team;
- The ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in the Company;
- Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience and good ability with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Our Client is a world-leading provider of fiduciary and administration services.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.