Are you interested in Anti-Money Laundering and Gaming? Studying ACCA or looking for the perfect opportunity to start the course?
As a Junior Accountant, you will form part of the Compliance and Gaming team and be involved in a wide range of :
Responsibilities including the following:
- Conducting due diligence and compliance checks on new and existing clients;
- Handling any issues arising on a day to day basis;
- Maintaining good client relations;
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the current Regulations;
- Participating in conferences to share the Company brand and presence within the field.
- An A Level or equivalent in Accounting or have obtained passes in any number of ACCA modules;
- A can-do attitude; and
- A team player.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organised and great attention to detail;
- An ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work;
- Fluency in English and Maltese are essential for this position.
The Firm will support you by offering:
- Study leave and exam leave;
- Continuous training for you to prosper and develop both your career and personal growth;
- Financial incentives when being successful in any module;
- Subsidized professional membership fees.
Our Client is a well established corporate service provider with local and international clients. They offer fantastic prospects in a friendly and dynamic work environment.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.