Our client, A leading law firm in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Client Accountant to join their growing team.
Main responsibilities include :
- Processing of day-to-day accounting transactions ensuring accuracy and completeness of information;
- Substantiating financial transactions through verification of documents;
- Processing bank transfers;
- Assisting in the submission of VAT returns;
- Reconciling statements and inter-company funds and managing any discrepancies;
- Providing financial reports and periodic analysis of accounts for different stakeholders;
- Maintaining accounting controls and procedures;
- Assisting with the Auditing Process;
- Contributing to team efforts and communicating and coordinating with other staff members and clients.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Basic knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Able to work under pressure
Education & Experience
- A-level in accounting
- In the process of obtaining an ACCA qualification
Job Reference: SF194
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.