A locally established highly reputable CSP is currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join their growing team.
- Inputting of invoices and other data in the accounting system;
- Bank reconciliations and monitoring;
- Assisting with the requirement for client request in relation to certain applications;
- Assisting in the documentation required for certain local regulatory authorities.
- Any other ad hoc administration duties as may be required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 6 months to a year of local accounting experience
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- Team player and good communication skills
Education & Experience
A Level in Accounts or early stages of ACCA
Job Reference: XK333
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.