One of our clients is currently looking to recruit a junior accountant to join their team. The role will focus on client accounting for a portfolio of clients.
- Maintaining accounting records and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Preparation of management accounts, together with submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and GAPSME
- Submission of tax returns and tax refund claim forms
- Preparation and co-ordination of the audit
- Cooperation with auditors
Education and Experience:
- Qualified accountant or alternatively someone in the final stages of ACCA qualification
- Previous accounting experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring that lines of communication remain open
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated, whilst also meeting deadlines
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.