Our client, a boutique firm which provides audit, tax compliance and corporate services, is currently seeking the right professional to join their growing team.
The chosen candidate will work mainly on audits of statutory financial statements however the opportunity will also be provided to work on the tax and accounting requirements of their clients.
- Preparation of audit files
- Reviewing of clients’ accounting procedures
- Conducting audit tests
- Reviewing audit documentation and preparation of documentation to support audit jobs
- Preparation of financial statements
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 1 year of previous local experience in audit or accounting
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese with excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Dependable and able to handle tasks both on their own and within a team
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
Education & Experience
In the initial stages of ACCA and/or actively studying it
- Flexible working hours including the possibility of remote working
- Car allowance
- All the necessary training will be provided
Job Reference: LJ922
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.