Our client, a leader in the Finance and Legal sector, is currently seeking a Junior Auditor to join their growing team.
- Preparing the audit and financial reports for different Companies
- Preparation of pre-audit and secretarial audit work
- Assisting audit seniors and managers in the preparation of statutory audit
- Able to prepare simple audits, financial reports, as well as basic tax computation and tax returns
- O Level or A Level in Accounting, or it's equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Ability to abide by deadlines, and work in an organised and structured manner is essential
- Proficiency in Excel and technical use is a must
- Must be comfortable working independently, and also as part of a team
Job reference: BT486
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.