Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Malta, is looking for a Junior Accountant to join their team:
- Handle the posting and processing journal entries to ensure accurate recording of all business transactions.
- Maintain and update accounts receivable, issuing invoices as necessary.
- Handle accounts payable and conduct reconciliations.
- Provide support in processing balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements in compliance with legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Participate in the review of expenses, payroll records, and other assigned tasks.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial data in databases for immediate availability when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Support senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Collaborate on various accounting projects as needed.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Prior experience in Junior Accounting
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient with numbers and figures, demonstrating analytical acumen
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office, and familiarity with relevant computer software like SAP
Education & Experience
- Holders of a BSc/Ba degree in accounting, finance, or a relevant field are preferred
- Additional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) are advantageous but not mandatory
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Mobile pay
Job Reference: TC124
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.