One of our clients, an established accounting and audit firm with a strong international presence, is looking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their team.
- Carrying out assignments in accounting
- Providing off-site/on-site support to clients
- Contributing to the preparation of inter-company debt notes and settlement of current accounts
- Assisting in maintaining ledgers and monthly reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns
- Providing support in the preparation of monthly and year-end accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of audit working papers
- Contributing to the preparation of financial statements and posting of balance sheet checklists
- Assisting with Tax computation
- Providing support in the preparation of invoices for clients.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an accounting environment
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Strong communicator and self-motivated
- Completely fluent in the English
- Able to work with strict deadlines
Education & Experience
A-Level in Accounts or initial stages of ACCA
Job Reference: UM235
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.