Our client that operates within the hospitality and tourism sector, is currently looking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their growing team.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures including the preparation of monthly management accounts for two companies within the group
- Issuing of invoices
- Review the work of three junior clerks on the general accounts receivable and payables functions
- Team management and mentoring
- Delegation of accounting tasks to the team
- Any other accounting duties to ensure the smooth running of the department
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 1-2 years' working experience in a similar role
- Efficient planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Capable or working with strict deadlines
- Efficient verbal abd written communication skills in English and Maltese
Education & Experience
Part Qualified in the ACCA
Job Reference: YM274
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.