Our client is seeking a Junior Accountant to join their team of professional accountants and will assist in the day-to-day accounting matters of a local group of companies operating in varied industries, including construction, real estate and tourism.
- Reporting to the Accounts Executive
- Posting of invoices in the sales, purchases and nominal ledger
- Performing bank and other reconciliations
- Assisting team members and superiors as required to ensure that reporting deadlines are met
- Handling administrative tasks and procedures as necessary
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience within an accounting role will be highly preferred
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to abide by deadlines, and work in an organised and structured manner
- Previous local experience would be considered an asset
Education & Experience
Currently undergoing ACCA or equivalent
Flexible Working hours
Job Reference: FG456
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.