A locally established highly reputable CSP is currently seeking a Junior Accountant
- Inputting of invoices and other data in the accounting system;
- Bank reconciliations and monitoring;
- Assisting with the requirement for client request in relation to certain applications;
- Assisting in the documentation required for certain local regulatory authorities.
- Any other ad hoc administration duties as may be required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- Previous experience working within an office environment is required
Education & Experience
Candidates in their early stages of their ACCA qualification will be considered
- Study Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Performance Bonus
Job Reference: EZ054
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.