We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Accountant for one of our clients.
- Performing accounting functions to support management
- Preparing quarterly management accounts for clients
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Reviewing of tax returns
- Cashflow forecasts
- Assisting with client tax queries
- Preparation and co-ordination of the audit
- Ad-hoc financial reporting
- Carrying out any other tasks that may be required to achieve the finance department’s objectives
Education and Experience:
- A fully qualified accountant or in the final stages of ACCA qualification.
- Previous accounting experience ideally within a corporate services environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- The ability to work autonomously
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.