One of our clients in the gaming sector are currently looking to grow their team and are looking to recruit a junior accountant. Working within the treasury team and reporting to a senior accountant the successful applicant will assist with the various transactions relating to payment service providers and banks.
- Overseeing bank and PSP's and other cash book reconciliations
- Monitoring balances held with PSP's on a regular basis and keeping records
- Regular checking of fees being charged by PSP's ensuring alignment and accuracy
- Assisting with the distribution of PSP fees across different brands and markets
- Maintaining clearing accounts with PSP's
- Accounting of other transactions relating to player balances
- Maintaining PSP relationships
- Assisting with the submission of monthly information requested by the MGA
- Supporting with the preparation of monthly cash flow statements and forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly information relating to tax expense calculations
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly information required for audit
- Assisting with the different audits of the group when required
Education and Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant through ACCA or equivalent. (Applicants in the final stages of ACCA qualification will also be considered)
- A minimum of a years previous experience in an accounting role.
- Previous experience within the gaming industry would be considered beneficial
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered beneficial
- Strong Excel skills (V-look ups and Pivot tables)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.