One of our clients in the aviation sector are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join their finance department.
- Perform month end and year end closing tasks for entities within the group.
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Maintaining balance sheet accounts
- Assisting in year end financial audit.
- Liaising with other members of the finance team and assisting on specific assignments and projects
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Education and experience:
- A strong background in accounting and finance with a minimum of two years practical accounting experience
- A minimum of an 'A' level standard of education in accounts, ideally applicants are actively studying towards the ACCA qualification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel is required
- Fluency in English is essential
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Able to prioritise a work load effectively
- Dedicated and results driven.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.