One of our clients in the corporate services sector are currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant to join their organisation.
- Providing accountancy support to a portfolio of clients both on and off site.
- Contributing to the preparation of inter-company debt notes and settlement of current accounts;
- Assisting in maintaining ledgers and monthly reconciliations;
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns;
- Providing support in the preparation of monthly and year-end accounts;
- Assisting in the preparation of audit working papers;
- Contributing to the preparation of financial statements and posting of balance sheet checklists;
- Assisting with Tax computation
- Providing support in the preparation of invoices for clients
Education and Experience:
- Applicants should be actively studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification such as ACCA
- Previous experience in accounting, ideally within an accounting and audit firm or CSP is preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.