Are you studying ACCA or looking for the perfect opportunity to start the course?
As a Junior Accountant, you will form part of a team and be involved in a wide range of accounting responsibilities kicking off from tasks such as postings, reconciliations and basic preparation of management accounts and moving on to more complex tasks as you gain more experience and advance academically.
This is a unique opportunity which will help you:
- Gain exposure to the Remote Gaming Industry and Anti-money Laundering sphere;
- Interact directly with clients;
- Gain a thorough understanding of the current Regulation (both Remote Gaming and Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing);
- Opportunity to get first-hand exposure in terms of client projects and visit offices when the client has a presence in Malta;
- Participate in conferences to share the Firm's brand and presence within the field;
- Gain a 360 degree understanding of the client’s operations and assist them in improving the compliance field and other areas where necessary.
- An 'A' Level or equivalent in Accounting or have obtained passes in any number of ACCA modules;
- A can-do attitude;
- A team player.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organised and great attention to detail;
- An ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work;
- Fluency in English and Maltese are essential for this position.
The Firm will support you by offering:
- Study leave and exam leave;
- Continuous training for you to prosper and develop both your career and personal growth;
- Financial incentives when being successful in any module;
- Subsidized professional membership fees.
Our Client is a well established corporate service provider with local and international clients. They offer fantastic prospects in a friendly and dynamic work environment.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.