One of our Clients is seeking to recruit an Invoice Processing Clerk, to join their growing team of professionals. Reporting to the Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that invoices are raised appropriately;
- Matching of invoice details with the system data;
- Reviewing invoices featuring discrepancies when compared to the original contractual arrangement in
order to verify the correctness of invoices;
- The release for payment of matched invoices;
- Assisting the team with any invoice validation inquires.
Education and experience:
- An A’ Level standard of Accounts or the equivalent;
- A minimum of 1 year previous experience within a similar role.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficient use of MS Excel
- Organized and diligent
- Currently residing in Malta
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.