Our client a Gaming Operator is seeking to recruit an Internal Auditor to join their team.
- Assisting in the performance of risk assessments and risk based internal audit plans
- Supporting in internal audit tasks including testing of internal controls and plans
- Supporting in the drafting of internal audit reports
- Supporting the Head of Internal Audit in preparation of meetings, presentations and investigations
- Supporting in the day to day running of the department
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of local experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel
Education & Experience
Degree Level of Education in Accounting, Auditing, Risk Management
- Hybrid working
Job Reference: ES205
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.