Our client is a company within a Group of Companies which is a leader in its field. They would like to employ an Internal Auditor to join their team. You will be working directly with the Chief Internal Auditor and liaising with senior management. You will be evaluating business processes, identify inadequate controls and make value added recommendations for improvements.
Your Responsibilities include:
- maintain a working knowledge of relevant legislation, codes of practice and departmental policies.
- access the adequacy and operational effectiveness of internal controls
- review the ongoing suitability of specific policies and procedures
- ensure that risk management, controls and governance systems are functioning as intended
- follow up on management's response and the implementation status of audit recommendations
- participate in audit committee meetings
Experience & Qualifications
- a Master's degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent
- have 2 to 3 years experience in internal &/or external audit
- be highly computer literate
- strong written, verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- possess analytical skills particularly in interpreting, using analysing and presenting data
- ability to change quickly and multi task
- you will be ready to travel to carry out internal audit work within the Group
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.