Our client, one of Malta's leading insurance agencies, is looking to recruit an auditor to join their growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting in audit engagements across various departments.
- Overseeing audit testing and reporting the existing issues
- Ensuring risk and compliance controls are being followed
- Building good working relationships with the various heads of departments
- Performing the necessary follow-up activities
- Offering advisory and consulting services as necessary to improve the efficiency of the Group's structures and procedures
Education and Experience:
- Applicants must posses a University Degree in Accounting or hold an ACCA qualification. Candidates within the final stages of obtaining their ACCA degree would also be considered
- 1 years similar working experience would be considered an asset, however full training and support will be provided
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, with attention to detail
- Decision-making and good judgement
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.