Our Client's end-to-end sourcing and logistics provider is seeking to recruit an Internal Audit and Risk Associate to join their team.
- Carry out financial, operational, and compliance audit duties such as: evaluating internal controls, applying professional audit techniques, preparing internal audit work papers, developing solutions, and documenting findings
- Provide risk reporting – Foreign exchange and open position’s mark-to-market (regular)
- Elaborate Internal audit process
- ISO standards implementation (and annual audits)
- Systems implementation (e.g data cleaning for import)
- Under the supervision of the Head of Audit & Risk, provide relevant information under review such as findings and recommendations to organization’s management
- Provide assistance to Head of Audit & Risk as requested to enable effective execution of
- various reviews, including audit tasks, inventory
- Execute other duties that management may assign.
Skill-sets and Requirements
Strong ability to read, understand, analyze, and interpret governmental regulations, professional journals, general business periodicals, technical procedures, and other relevant materials and reports
Education & Experience
Ideally 3+ years PQE with audit or risk background
- Weekly Breakfast and Lunch
- Parking Facilties
- Wellness Allowance
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: UK115
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.