One of our clients in the hospitality sector are currently looking to recruit an Income Auditor to join their finance department. Reporting to the Financial controller the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of revenue reporting.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the Daily Revenue Report prepared by the Night Audit team
- Verifying and spot checking the report and the food and beverage report and supporting documents
- Checking the backup of rebates and passing these on for approval
- Making sure all payments and paid outs are handles as per credit policy
- Spot checking room rates
- Ensuring that paymaster accounts and permanent folios are checked out on a timely basis
- Verifying that all voided guest checks are explained and approved by the supervisor or manager.
- Reconciling various general ledger accounts at month end.
- Auditing of guest safety boxes within specific time frames.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of an A level standard of education
- Ideally an 'A' level in accounts
- Previous experience of hotel systems such as Sun and Opera would be considered highly beneficial.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Fluency in English is an essential criteria for the role
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accurate and detail orientated.
- A willingness to learn
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.