Senior Manager - Regulatory
As Manager of Regulatory you will occupy a key role in the organisation and;
- You will take ultimate responsibility for a portfolio of high profile clients;
- You will develop and expand the existing portfolio of clients to offer regulatory support services, with the intention to reach an ambitious growth plan;
- You will follow closely local and international regulatory updates affecting the relevant industries;
- You will draft and review Policies and Procedures, Registers, Business Risk assessments and compliance monitoring programmes of investment funds, asset managers and other licensed entities;
- You will act as a trusted advisor and consultant to clients in terms of regulatory challenges;
- You will develop existing systems and procedures to cope with the increased demand from clients;
- You will ensure the integrity and quality of regulatory reporting;
- You will review and challenge processes for the Regulatory Reporting deliverables in order to develop the controls in place;
- You will ensure proper communication on regulatory changes throughout the organization;
- You will act as a compliance officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer on various clients.
Education & Skills
- You hold a Degree in Law, Accountancy, Economics or Banking and Finance;
- You have at least 10 years’ experience working in the field of Regulatory Services in Malta;
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
- You have excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations;
- You show a high interest in regulatory and compliance topics.
Our client is an international company operating within the financial services industry.