Our client within the Entertainment Industry is looking for a Head of Finance to join their growing team.
Main Responsibilities include :
- Leading and managing the finance team.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the finance department, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- Providing professional leadership and technical guidance in identifying and evaluating ﬁnancial risk factors in all activities and ensuring internal controls are functioning effectively to mitigate against risks that may arise.
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement of accounting systems and procedures that will enhance the quality, timeliness, and availability of ﬁnancial information
- Effectively communicate financial performance, forecasts, and insights to stakeholders, including senior management, the board of directors, and other relevant departments
- Presenting financial reports and analyses in a clear and concise manner, providing actionable recommendations to support decision-making processes
- Monitoring and reporting on financial progress and variances, initiating corrective actions as necessary
- Managing the external audit process and publications of audited financial statements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Must have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
Education & Experience
Must hold a degree in Accounting or Finance
Job Reference: DX742
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.