One of our clients in the financial services sector are currently looking to recruit a Head of Client Accounting. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial statements for Clients
- Assisting the accounting team members with any queries as well as assign tasks
- Reviewing work by junior members and managing the team
- Providing ad-hoc valuations, reconciliations and other financial reports as may be required by clients;
- liaising with the relevant parties in order to obtain any information needed
- The preparation of VAT and tax returns according to deadlines
- Maintaining the client relationship and providing an excellent service.
Education and Experience:
- You must be a fully qualified Accountant through a recognised qualification such as ACCA or ACA
- A minimum of 2 years of previous client accounting experience
- A solid understanding of Maltese tax and VAT implications, Malta Companies Act, AML and compliance legislation;
- Excellent organisation and communication skills in English, and preferably also Maltese.
- A meticulous approach to work
- Being able to work on your own initiative to adhere to tight deadlines.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.