Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller into their growing team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing and Implementing a strategy focused on optimizing the performance and growth of the company.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, and other ad hoc reporting.
- Liaising with the company’s auditors in the undertaking of the annual audits.
- Liaising with banks and government institutions.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and recap statements.
- Monitoring and supervising cash flows, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Supervising and leading a team.
- Participation in the implementation of a global ERP.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in finance and/or administration, ideally with managerial experience.
- Being conversant with Microsoft Office software, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Experience with ERP systems (knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset)
- Knowledge of the Maltese legislation (fiscal and commercial)
- Self-motivated and capable of solving things in a pro-active manner and with a ‘let’s get things done’ attitude
Education & Experience
Fully qualified through ACCA or equivalent
Job Reference: UN660
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.