We are currently recruiting a Group Consolidations Accountant on behalf of one of our international clients
- Gaining a full understanding of the Group’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes;
- Running monthly consolidations and sub-consolidations, reviewing inter-company balances, assisting the entity accountants in resolving and correcting inter-company differences, processing journals and ensuring adequate back-up is provided;
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts whilst ensuring that the internal and external reporting deadlines are met;
- Analysing monthly consolidated results and providing supporting information for internal and external review purposes;
- Uploading of reporting packages of subsidiaries;
- Supporting financial accountants in the preparation of movement schedules of entities within the Group;
- Assisting the Group’s external auditors with the annual audit of consolidated financial figures by providing supporting information;
- Assisting in the preparation the year-end consolidated financial statements and notes to the financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as necessary and developing the financial reporting process through the effective use of available tools;
- Contributing to the enhancement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Group financial reporting processes.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A determined and focussed team player that takes responsibility for the work assigned to them in line with the Group financial reporting calendar and group reporting procedures to ensure consistent, timely, accurate and relevant reporting;
- Qualifications:Must have proven experience of working on group consolidated accounts within an international group of companies, preferably having worked with SAP accounting systems;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications (particularly Excel);
- Must be self-motivated and flexible with a can-do attitude and capable of working under pressure and independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Education & Experience
Must possess an accountancy qualification (ACCA, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) with a strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Gym Membership
- Flexi Time and Hybrid Working
- Free Parking
Job Reference: AO879
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.