Our client, is currently seeking to recruit a Group Accountant. The successful candidate will be mainly assisting in the group reporting process, which includes the;
- Reviewing of group companies GLs and processing of Group consolidation adjustments;
- Preparation of the monthly group financial review presentation;
- Drafting of interim release documents;
- Drafting of IFRS financial statements;
- Liaising with external auditors;
- Preparation of the group consolidated budget and drafting of Group budget report;
- Preparing any other ad hoc reports that may be required by management.
Education and experience;
- You must be a fully qualified Accountant, or in the very final stages of achieving the qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years previous local experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Maltese;
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.