Our Client, a key multinational player in the wealth management and financial services industry, is currently seeking a Fund Administrator to join their growing team of professionals.
- Periodic reconciliation of the client accounts from fund accounting systems to the funds’ custodial data;
- Maintain and update accurate security, FX, and price files;
- Resolve and handle any discrepancies with account holdings or cash;
- Assist clients and auditors in order to ensure the accuracy of year-end financials;
- Provide reporting to clients as requested;
- Ensure that the applications supporting fund accounting work effectively and efficiently;
- Collaborate with fund accountants to resolve any issues relating to the funds' periodic deliverables.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Organized, self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with the proven ability to demonstrate initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Knowledge of financial instruments
Education & Experience
- Excellent organisational skills are a must
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite Applications in particular with MS Excel.
Job Reference: ET280
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.