Our Client is seeking to recruit a Fund Administrator.
- Assisting with the preparation of fund valuations;
- Reconciling the bank accounts;
- Reconciling investment positions;
- Reconciling any open forward foreign exchange contracts;
- Pricing of stocks;
- Posting of any income;
- Calculation and accrual of fund expenses;
- Publishing the net asset value with any relevant stock exchange and authority;
- Assisting with payment of expenses;
- Paying ongoing expenses of the funds and management companies;
- Confirming that funds are investing within stipulated guidelines and legislation;
- Reconciliation of client monies accounts;
- Share Registrations;
- Preparing investor dealing by checking application and subscription documents;
- Reviewing investor due diligence documents;
- Processing investor dealing and distributing contract notes;
- Responsibility for assisting with the preparation of fund valuations;
- Ensuring adherence to compliance and shareholder registration duties, as required.
- Assisting with other duties as and when requested.
Qualification & Experience:
- A relevant University Degree or Diploma, or the equivalent thereof;
- Knowledge of the Finance Industry;
- Previous funds experience is advantageous but not required for this role;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.
Our Client is licensed to provide Fund Administration Services.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.