Our client is an international trade finance bank with an international network of offices. The Bank is headquartered in Malta, is listed on the Malta Stock Exchange, and regulated by the MFSA.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Partly or Newly Qualified Accountant to join their Finance Department. This role is ideal for candidates who are seeking to develop their accounting career in the banking industry.
- Processing of accounting entries;
- Ledger reconciliations;
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts;
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual financial statements in accordance to International Accounting Standards ;
- Statutory filing of accounting and tax documentation; and
- Dealing with audit queries
Training and development will be provided accordingly.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in accounting would be considered an asset
- Have a sound knowledge of IFRS reporting standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Self-driven and keen to develop skills and enhance knowledge
- Committed to meet set targets and deadlines
- Have a clear focus on high quality and excellence
Education & Experience
Minimum Diploma in Accounting (preferably AAT) or must be partly qualified through ACCA or a fresh accounting graduate through university
Job Reference: ZJ350
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.