A reputable client of our operating in the Financial industry is currently on the lookout for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Providing detailed flux analysis and commentary of the overall annual and quarterly performance of the Bank and contributing to business decision-making by preparing quarterly and annual financial reports supported by charts and graphs for visual understanding.
- Analyzing financial data and operational results to better understand company performance and identifying and investigating irregularities or deviations from expectations.
- Determining trends and providing feedback on improvements and optimizations based on the analysis of past results and variance analysis.
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business medium to long term financial and strategic plans, including the preparation of the Bank’s financial projections cycles accurately and timely.
- Developing forecasting models and determine the impacting business factors whilst providing insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts, and profitability.
- Simplifying complex financial data to drive better analysis and decision-making.
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts.
- Supporting senior management in the preparation to business cases to support new investments, strategic and other business decisions.
- Monitoring compliance with company policies and procedures and perform ad-hoc duties to support the Finance team and other Group entities.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience, composed primarily of years working in a Big 4 environment
- Working knowledge of IFRS and regulatory reporting is considered a plus
- Possess strong analytical skills, quality oriented attention to detail and problem solving mindset
Education & Experience
Degree in Banking and Finance or Accountancy
- Hybrid working environment
- Health and Life Insurance
- Subsidised home and personal loans
Job Reference: CZ710
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.