One of our clients, specialising in the Security and Surveillance Sector, is currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their team of professioanls:
- Ensure that all relevant rules, regulations, and requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Provide executive management with the financial implications of existing and new regulations.
- Ensure that timely and accurate financial recording is maintained, reconciled, and reported to both internal and external stakeholders including the board of directors and regulators, amongst others.
- Compiling and submitting statutory reports such as VAT returns, FSS requirements, etc.
- Building up forecasts, budgets, and cash flows.
- Preparation of management accounts, including operative financials.
- Compiling statutory surveys, such as NSO, etc.
- Preparing for and managing the external financial audit.
- Monthly payroll calculation and sending out of payslips to employees.
- Job costs, including keeping the accounting schedules up to date and hence seeing that data is collected in a timely and correct manner.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years working in a senior finance role
- Must have sound knowledge and experience working on payroll
- Strong general finance background ranging from basic book-keeping to management accounting, budgeting, board reporting and financial statements
- Have excellent negotiation skills and be comfortable dealing with customers, vendors, banks and auditors
- Have excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese
Education & Experience
Must be fully qualified and have sound knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME
Job Reference: AC515
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.