Our Client is seeking to recruit a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Financial Director, the Financial Controller's main Responsibilities shall, amongst others, include:-
- Long-term financial modelling including, cash flow forecasts and project feasibility.
- Preparation of financial models and analysis to assist in the decision-making process of the pricing strategy and design of the project.
- Assisting the Chief Financial Officer and/or the Finance Director in their efforts to raise finance for the development and completion of the project.
- Preparing and maintaining budgets and reporting thereon.
- Attending Board meetings and Finance Committee meetings as requested.
- Overseeing Treasury management and liaising with Banks and other financial institutions.
- Co-ordinating, supporting and overseeing all external auditors’ activities.
- Setting up and monitoring of financial internal controls.
- Updating the Company’s accounting records and ensuring these are maintained up to date.
- Preparation of payments to service providers of the company on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of management accounts and presenting thereof to the Board.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Ensuring that all statutory or other regulatory imposed requirements pertaining to financial matters are met, including VAT, FSS, Income Tax and MFSA requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fully qualified & warranted Accountant;
- 5 years' experience in a similar position;
- Highly meticulous, contentious and articulate;
- Team player but capable of managing teams and delegate work;
- You will demonstrate high levels of resilience and be able to work with tight deadlines.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.