Our client is seeking to employ a Financial Controller within their company.
Responsibilities would include:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Handling the full yearly budgeting process
- Overseeing the accounts receivables' and accounts payables' function
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ensure the preparation of government entities' reports, including VAT returns and MGA taxation.
- Reviewing and approving the payroll and any revisions to the salary scales
- Overseeing invoicing, purchase orders and payments issued
- Maintaining weekly estimates of the business performance as well as monthly forecasts
- Ensuring that financial policies and procedures are in place and reviewed where necessary
- Liaise with auditors with regards to performing the statutory audit
- Coordinate with the COO on any business decisions as may be deemed necessary
- Coordinate with the group on any company restructuring, insurance renewal policies and insurance claims, income tax payments, opening of new banking facilities and any MBR submissions
- Endeavour to keep the finance team motivated and conduct job development meetings as required
Education & Experience:
- Fully qualified Accountant in possession of a public warrant
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience working in a similar role
- Having worked in a gaming environment will be considered an asset
- Problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Can lead and work teams of up to 10 people
- Fluency in English and Maltese is a requirement
Job Reference: TS980
Some employers are slowing down their recruitment processes for the time being. We are however, carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to communicate with us.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.