A new opportunity for a Financial Controller within an international company having offices in Malta and operating within the virtual gaming industry, has just become available.
The chosen candidate will be tasked with all aspects of financial management.
- Tax planning, with external consultants when necessary;
- Management of relationship with local tax authorities and auditors;
- Preparation of budgets and management accounts;
- Management of cash flow and payments;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Recommending and implementing internal control processes to ensiure that all finance procedurs are accurate.
Education & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA or the equivalent);
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of proven experience in a management position;
- Well versed in local VAT and Tax statutory requirements.
- A team player;
- Meticulous; having an eye for detail;
- Ability to handle changing priorities;
- Comfortable working in a cloud based environment.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.