Our client a reputable CSP is looking for a Financial Advisor to join their young and dynamic team
- Develop financial and business model to help in the decision making process
- Offer consultancy services to companies regarding corporate and financial transactions
- Advise businesses on financing options and capital expansion
- Carry out various valuations, such as Equity (business) Valuations and valuations of other financial assets
- Advise clients on funding opportunities and assisting them throughout the full process
- Give strategic business advice and creating business plans.
- Provide tailored business and financial advisory services
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent in both Maltese and English
- Possess analytical, problem-solving skills and an eye for detail.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or Management. CFA would also be considered
- Remote work option
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: XR743
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.